1. You’ve already wasted money on plants that didn’t make it.
Just because a plant is offered at the garden center doesn't mean it will grow where you want to put it.
2. You have failing plants, unidentified plants, and/or plants that don’t give your yard the look you wanted.
We identify and assess the plants you have, suggesting options that work for you and your yard.
3. You can’t get the kind of one-on-one, on-site help you need at the nursery or garden center.
We bring our design experience and horticultural knowledge to you, and the time spent on your property is dedicated exclusively to your project!
4. You want to create a new garden and don’t know where to start.
Our goal is to set you up for success. From soil prep to proper siting, you bring your questions, your ideas, your budget, and we’ll explore the possibilities.
5. You’re considering having your yard professionally designed and wonder if PGC would be a good fit for your DIY project.
Terrific! Whether or not you decide to take the next step of a professional design, a consultation can help you to see your project in a new light and provide much-needed direction.
Although a one-hour professional consultation cannot design a dream garden on the spot, it can save the homeowner money and maintenance headaches down the road. Perennial Garden Consultants does not profit from selling you plants.
Subscriber Leslie says: "Your newsletter and blog are excellent and informative! Obviously for the desert that I now live in but your newsletter/ blog is a wonderful example for other climates as well." Receive seasonal horticultural and design advice, plus Vegas Valley garden inspiration delivered right to your inbox!